Hi !





Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Favourite Quotes~ ^^

Like me. Hate me. I am just being me. 

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.

When you stop dreaming, you stop living.

There's always a reason to smile.

The biggest fear is not death. The biggest fear is being alive, taking the risk to be alive and express what we really are.

Never accept anything less than you think you deserve.

Life is a series of choices, the choices you make decide where you end up.

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.

To laugh is to risk appearing the fool,
To weep is to risk appearing weak or sentimental,
To reach out to another is to risk involvement or rejection,
To show ur feelings is to risk exposing your true self,
To place you ideas and dreams before the crowd is to risk their loss,
To love is to risk not being loved in return,
To live is to risk dying,
To hope is to risk despair,
To try is to risk failure,
But, risk must be taken..Because..
The greatest hazards in life is to risk NOTHING.
The person who risk nothing
Does NOTHING, has NOTHING, & is NOTHING.
he may avoid suffering and sorrow, BUT..
He simply cannot learn, feel, change, love or live,
Chained by personal certitudes, s/he is a slave,
he has forfeited freedom.
Only a person who risk..is FREE.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.

I just broke up with someone and the last thing he to me was
" you'll never find anyone like me again !"
And im thinkin.." I should hope not!"
If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you"

No comments:

Post a Comment